Committee Finds Israel Air Force Innocent of Criminal Negligence During Operation Pillar of Defense
Error: Contact form not found.
by Zach Pontz
More than half a year after Israel’s Operation Pillar of Defense ended, a special investigations committee headed by Maj. Gen. Noam Tibon has thus far found no instances of criminal negligence by Israel’s Air Force during the conflict, Israel’s Channel 10 news reported Tuesday.
Israel’s Military Advocate General is expected to review the findings of the committee, the report states. An Israeli official told Channel 10 that the IDF launched the investigation so as to avoid a second Goldstone Report, the disgraced UN fact finding mission which laid heavy blame on Israel for Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009.
The anti-Israel NGO B’tselem announced its own claims last month. It said 167 Palestinian Arabs died during the operation, 62 of which took part in the hostilities against Israel. Seven additional terror operatives were targeted for assassination.
Pod Save America Hosts Call on Democrats to Cut All Israel Military Aid, No Longer Accept AIPAC Funding
Jews, Israelis Targeted in Austria Amid Surge in Antisemitic Incidents; Local Jewish Community Calls for Action
‘All of Our Strength’: Over 1,000 Pro-Israel Activists Gather in DC for Solidarity Conference
‘Devastated’: Wesley LePatner, Killed in Manhattan Mass Shooting, Was a Jewish Communal, Philanthropic Leader
Sen. Angus King Vows to No Longer Vote for Israel Military Aid Until Gaza Conditions Improve
Europe Won’t Pressure Israel to ‘Commit Suicide’ Amid Gaza Backlash, Palestinian State Push, Says Israeli FM
Israel’s National Soccer Coach Attacked in Athens Before Soccer Fans Chant ‘F–K Israel, Free Palestine’ at Match
New York Judge Sentences Neo-Nazi to 5 Years for Livestreaming Bomb Threats Against Jewish Hospitals
US Pressures Lebanon to Issue Cabinet Decision to Disarm Hezbollah Before Talks Continue
UK Plans to Recognize Palestinian State in September Unless Israel Meets Conditions, Starmer Says










