Terrorists Suspected of Launching Rockets Into Northern Israel Arrested in Lebanon
Error: Contact form not found.
by Zach Pontz

A view of an Iron Dome anti-missile battery near the Northern Israeli town of Haifa. Photo: Avishag Shaar Yashuv/Flash90.
A Lebanese state commissioner ordered the arrest of two terrorists suspected of firing a salvo of rockets into northern Israel late last week, the Lebanese website Naharnet reported.
Last Thursday, three rockets struck northern Israel, while a fourth was intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system. While damage was done to buildings, no one was injured, and the military described the attack as an “isolated incident.”
The Abdullah Azzam Brigades, an al-Qaida-inspired group based in Lebanon, claimed responsibility for the attack in a post on the Twitter account of Sirajuddin Zurayqat, a prominent Islamic militant leader, Fox News reported.
In response to the attack, the IDF carried out a targeted strike just south of Beirut.
Pod Save America Hosts Call on Democrats to Cut All Israel Military Aid, No Longer Accept AIPAC Funding
Jews, Israelis Targeted in Austria Amid Surge in Antisemitic Incidents; Local Jewish Community Calls for Action
‘All of Our Strength’: Over 1,000 Pro-Israel Activists Gather in DC for Solidarity Conference
‘Devastated’: Wesley LePatner, Killed in Manhattan Mass Shooting, Was a Jewish Communal, Philanthropic Leader
Sen. Angus King Vows to No Longer Vote for Israel Military Aid Until Gaza Conditions Improve
Europe Won’t Pressure Israel to ‘Commit Suicide’ Amid Gaza Backlash, Palestinian State Push, Says Israeli FM
Israel’s National Soccer Coach Attacked in Athens Before Soccer Fans Chant ‘F–K Israel, Free Palestine’ at Match
New York Judge Sentences Neo-Nazi to 5 Years for Livestreaming Bomb Threats Against Jewish Hospitals
US Pressures Lebanon to Issue Cabinet Decision to Disarm Hezbollah Before Talks Continue
UK Plans to Recognize Palestinian State in September Unless Israel Meets Conditions, Starmer Says









